Wireless video monitor-recorder
High resolution picture, low latency
Includes a remote control of ARRI’s Alexa-Mini & AMIRA cameras
* Without VAT - ExWorks, according to models availability
Wireless video monitor-recorder
With built-in receiver
Only for ARRI-SXT cameras transmitters
Sold exclusively by ARRI sales channels
Optional accessories are available and can be ordered online
The package of StarliteRF-a and TitanHD2 Tx / Tx-a needs to be sent back for the upgrade operation.
(1) Shipping cost excluded
(2) Without VAT - ExWorks
- Zoom 1:1 (px to px)
- Slide in Zoom
- Rec - .H264
- User assignable smart corners
- H & V Flip
- Configuration file
- Calendar & Clock
- Tx Toggling
- ARRI Mode for StarliteRF-a
The first all in one 5” OLED touch-screen, monitor-recorder with a built in wireless receiver.
Top class wireless transmission system with a range of 200m/600 ft without latency.
Small, lightweight and fits easily in the palm of your hand or mounted on top of remote hand units.
With an additional TitanHD2 Tx you can use the switch A/B Function through the StarliteRF-a and get 2 video signals from 2 transmitters.
Transvideo StarliteRF-a and Starlite ARRI-WVS operate on the 5.8Ghz ISM band. They have a top mounted antenna, and a Sony prosumer battery connection at the back.
The wireless video connectivity incorporated is without latency, with low loss and without any transmission delay.
The Starlite ARRI-WVS is specially developed for ARRI transmitters.
The StraliteRF-a can easily be paired with up to 2 TitanHD2 Tx and Tx-a transmitters. Transvideo TitanHD2 Tx-a is required to interface to and to control the ARRI Alexa-Mini and AMIRA cameras.
The StarliteRF-a and Starlite ARRI-WVS are free of cables, lightweight and made with all the reliability, accuracy and fine engineering that Transvideo build into their products.
Starlite ARRI-WVS is the best companion of the Alexa SXT-W. Transvideo StarliteRF lineup is the perfect choice for directors, assistant directors, focus pullers and DOPs.
- Smart corners for user assigned tools
- Zoom zone (tap to zoom and slide to move the zoomed picture)
- Rec zone
- Arri camera remote control mode
- SDI Out / Input Selection
- Tx Toggling
- Anamorphic Desqueeze 1.3x, 2x
- H&V Flip, Zoom switch, ...
Assignable smart corners
- Waveform, Histogram, Vectorscope
- Input selection (Wireless or BNC), Tx selection
- Snapshot, ...
- Record status on screen
- Start / Stop icon
- Quick access to playback gallery
- Quick access to snapshots gallery
Records & Snapshots Gallery
- Intuitive navigation
- Possibility to convert file format
H264 to MP4 by default
- Play status displayed
- Rewind / Forward
- Quick access to records gallery
- Possibility to delete record
|Video Input / Output||1 x 3G/HD/SDI|
|Supported Standards|| 3G: 1080 / 50p, 60p|
HD: 1080 / 50i, 60i
1080 / 24p, 25p, 30p
1080 / 24psf, 25psf
720 / 25p, 30p, 50p, 60p
|Recorder||.H264 - with possibility to replay|
|Display type & size||AMOLED - 5 inches|
|Pixels||Picture zone 1280 x 720|
±170° H & V
|Power||6-30V DC power input through Lemo2 "0B"|
1 GND, 2 VDC
Sony type L
|Built-in receiver Frequency|
5.8 GHz ISM band
|External SD Card Slot|
(l x h x d)
144 x 128 x 40 mm
SD card specifications
The maximum working size tested on the monitor is 128GBytes.
SDSC, SDHC and SDXC SD Cards are supported to this size.
Capacities over 128GBytes have not been tested.
The SD card must be formatted in FAT32.
The SD card can be formatted by any computer or devices that can format the card into FAT32 File System.
The SD card with less than 64GB storage can be formatted directly from the monitor. For this, go to the Technical Menu / Media Tab section for Stargate and System / SD Format icon for Starlite.
64GB and upper size need a third party formatter.
SD Card Speed Class
As the monitor records directly on the SD card, speed is needed.
SD cards exist in multiple “Classes”, each of which describes the maximum speed of the Reading and Writing operations.
Class 10 is required for the Stargate and Starlite to record video.
Samsung and SanDisk models have been tested with the Stargate and Starlite monitors.
We do not guarantee performance with other brands
StarliteRF-a package includes :
- 1 x StarliteRF-a - P/N 917TS0133
- 1 x Lemo2 mini to D-Tap power cable for StarliteRF-a - P/N906TS0170
(Optional Lemo2 to RS3 power cable available to order P/N 906TS0169)
- 1 x TitanHD2 Tx-a for Alexa-Mini or Amira with 2 antennas - P/N 904TS0150
- 1 x Lemo5 to Lemo6 power cable for TitanHD2 Tx - P/N 906TS0193
- 1 x Lemo5 to D-Tap power cable TitanHD2 Tx - P/N 906TS0187
(Optional Lemo5 to RS3 power cable available to order P/N 906TS0188)
- 1 x 4.5GHz HDTV cable BNC-M/BNC-M 1m Cable - P/N 906TS0144
- 1 x BNC cable DIN 1.0/2.3 PLUG - P/N 906TS0197
- 1 x Mini 3D swing arm for Alexa/Amira - P/N 918TS0261
- 1 x Class 10 SD Card
- Microfiber cloth & bag
All delivered in a hard case with custom foam