Latest and leading monitor products at CineGear 2019
Transvideo: Latest and leading monitor products at CineGear 2019
Transvideo will be exhibiting at the forthcoming CineGear Expo at The Studios at Paramount, Los Angeles, exhibition May 31st – June 1st.
Transvideo has built a reputation in the movie industry, and in broadcasting, for producing highly regarded, highly accurate and highly reliable monitor products, giving you the benefit of seeing exactly what the camera and optics are producing.
On the Aaton-Transvideo booth 60C you can see and try the very latest Transvideo products:
- The StarliteHD-m ‘Metadator’ that collects data from Cooke™ /I lenses and ZEISS™ Lenses and merges it with the metadata of ARRI Alexa, Black Magic URSA, PANASONIC Varicam, RED and SONY Venice cameras.
- The new Transvideo CineMonitorHD input board offering UHD 4K SDI input, 3G Level A/B and other features.
- The StarliteHD+ and the Stargate monitor-recorders.
- A new Universal Multirod Adapter for Steadicam™ stabilizers.
- The full Transvideo range of ARRI compatible monitor-recorders, StarliteRF-WVS, StarliteHD5-ARRI and the StarliteRF-ARRI
Transvideo products will be also present on the Cooke Optics and Zeiss booths.
Jacques Delacoux, Owner and CEO of Transvideo and Aaton-Digital will be on the booth with Pierre Michoud.